Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yummy Chicken Chili

This is the spread we had at my Philadelphia Cooking Cream House Party!

The biggest hit was a new spin on the Chicken Chili.
So I thought I would share the recipe with you.
Besides, I was supposed to post the recipe a long time ago for my Friend

This is all your really need. However, I did add a tub of the Philadelphia Original Cooking Cream to it.
That made it real creamy and some ate it on chips!

1 package McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
1 cup Water
1 can Chicken
1 large can Great Northern Beans (do not drain)
Dump it all in the pot and heat it up.

Now, I did add a tub of the Original flavor Philadelphia Cooking Cream.
It made it Creamy.

4 comments:

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

It sounds like a good (and delicious) time had by all xD

Pixie said...

Thank you so much sweetie! I can't wait to try it! I like regular chili over pasta so I'll hafta try chicken chili over pasta! Bet it's a whole lot healthier!

Charlene Canfield said...

Hum, I never thought about putting it over pasta. Yum. Sorry it took me so long to get it to you. Thanks to both of you for all the comments above, we did have a good time. Just a long one day trip.

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

Hello -- had to leave a comment here to say your food looks delicious! And guess what? I have those same Temptations serving dishes!! LOL! The same color too! Great minds think alike. ;)
Best,
Gloria