Monday, December 14, 2009

I need to vent!

I need to vent and since NO ONE reads this here is a good a place as any! I am so tired of my friggin life it is not funny. I am at a loss. Don't have a clue of what to do. I am tired of work, I am tired of home you name it.. I am tired of it and I wish I was the type of person that just didn't give a damn. I was on my way home tonight (and no this is not the first time) I just thought about how I wish I could speed up and ram into a large tree, a house (old one no one lives in) or how do you get a car to fly and flip over and over? But then I think of my son and my mom and I know I can't do that. I wish I didn't care. I fight EVERY DAY with my son. There is barley a day that goes by that we don't get into it. He was failing school so bad last year, he was one of the kids in public school falling between the cracks. I a single mother that has only one income no help except for my mom to help out by picking him up from PRIVATE school and she watches him until I get home. I dread coming home! Do I want to live... Hell no!

0 comments: