Sunday, February 28, 2010

House Party for Sandwich Thins


I just wanted to let you all know how the House Party went....Quickly...
This is a picture of the little pizza's. They were so good.
Now I have to be honest, about a year ago I tried these things as a hamburger bun,
I thougth they were nasty. But I tried them again this weekend and I really like them.
If you like thin & crispy pizza then these are a must have.
I remember when I was a kid and I made pizza's out of the can biscuits I really enjoyed
making them. These were so easy to make. You didn't have to roll out the dough.
One of the ladies I had at my party made these up in a snap. Thanks Denise~!




I think we all had a good time. Trying new things and just
enjoying the fellowship.
Thanks for coming ladies!









0 comments: