Saturday, June 26, 2010

Disappointed or Happy?











Well I guess it is a little of both!




My House Party was at 10:30...It is now 12:00. Has anyone showed up?

~NO~


Me, my Mom, my son & two dogs! The same people that are always together. I love my family!
I didn't go all out because only a hand full of people responded anyway.


I am disappointed that I invited 18 people and the only invite that came was my mom. However, it is her house! On the bright side... my mom's house is clean and we have lots of Febreze so it smells good too! I guess everyone is on vacation or enjoying their time elsewhere.



These are Graham Craker Bars

They are real easy and real good!

Be careful they are addicting!

Graham crakers

1 cup brown sugar

1 1/2 sticks margarine

1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (I used pecans)

Place graham crackers on a sprayed cookie sheet. Do not break apart.

In a pot mix margarine and sugar. Bring to a boil on low heat.

Boil 3 minutes. (I didn't really time it) Add nuts. Remove from heat. Pour over graham crackers.

You will need to try and spread it around. It will spread much more once you bake it.

Bake at 325 degrees for 12 minutes.. (I cooked mine 8 minutes)

Let them cool a few minutes then cut or break apart.

Let me know if you try them. CJ (my son) likes them and he is real picky!

~One more thing~

I have some of the $12. coupon books from the party and the $1.50 off the Set & Refresh.

If you want me to send some to you, email me at cjcmommy@gmail.com and I will put you some in the mail!

Thanks for coming to my "Blog House Party"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWwwwww I wish I lived closer, it looks like it would have been fun!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, I'm sorry things didn't turn out the way you wanted them to :(

Sometimes, things like that just happen. It must have meant some family time was needed that day!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! Did you sponsor this giveaway or this Febreeze? That is to bad but good for you!
See ya

Rebecca
Buttons and Bows